Sunday, June 9, 2013

i'm a beast bitch gir invader zim

A rogue Amazonian named Aresia (born in the mortal world, raised in Themyscira) gathers a small...

A rogue Amazonian named Aresia (born in the mortal world, raised in Themyscira) gathers a small...

i know that your powers of retention are as wet as a warthogs backside

i know that your powers of retention are as wet as a warthogs backside

this is me right now lol



this is me right now lol

sometimes i listen to Jack’s Lament in french it sounds so much better

sometimes i listen to Jack’s Lament in french it sounds so much better

thetallblacknerd: Woman: I have the pussy Me: 

thetallblacknerd: Woman: I have the pussy Me: 

cochinojoven: kegelkween: idc about my boobs tbh as long as my butt looks good 25/8 Same. what...

cochinojoven: kegelkween: idc about my boobs tbh as long as my butt looks good 25/8 Same. what...

cmpunk-needs-a-pepsi: omg the notes the reactions from the...



cmpunk-needs-a-pepsi:

omg the notes

the reactions from the black guy to the far right

pure comedy

what is this from

killerkungfuwolfbitch: wzrdkelley: killerkungfuwolfbitch: wzrdkelley: allison lemme see ya...

killerkungfuwolfbitch: wzrdkelley: killerkungfuwolfbitch: wzrdkelley: allison lemme see ya...

Ya homies looking like "Why God?" When they reminisce over you, my god.

why did cole say watch for the adam’s apple?

why did cole say watch for the adam’s apple?

youngblacksamurai: 90sinchnails: fuck sharpova Apparently...





youngblacksamurai:

90sinchnails:

fuck sharpova

Apparently Sharapova was crying during the last point of the match?

white tears? i thought she was russian

rock-it-ship: I made these today when I was bored because FUCK...



















rock-it-ship:

I made these today when I was bored because FUCK the "friendzoned" assholes who think women they're nice to are obligated to have sex with them.

specktacles: i'm feeling myself









specktacles:

i'm feeling myself

purplesummersnight: oneandonlyjay: weian-fu: weian-fu: morphi...



purplesummersnight:

oneandonlyjay:

weian-fu:

weian-fu:

morphineandcookies:

killakrys:

cemone-nicole:

powercunt:

allybis:

pinkinferno:

em-urg-ingmind:

cannabitchcunt:

emibaddx3:

you can be my black cake boss tonight.

Let's have a toast for the pastry bags.

everybody knows i'm a motherfucking froster

No one man should have all that POWDER

Yo Kanye, I'm real happy for you and your Christmas cookies and Imma let you finish but um. Martha Stewart has some of the best frosted sugar cookies of all time.

I'm a-glazing, I'm the reason, That my block smells so sweet this evening

These are frosted, Time to eat them, Don't you even think about leaving

No matter what you'll never make food so sweet, sugar as far as the eyes can see

I'M A-GLAZING.

I gotta testify, I make the best cookies, my cakes are fly…, before the day I fry, I'ma bake a pie

Back when they they thought pillsbury would hurt the pot, before Martha was on lock, the oven door closed, I felt like Gordon Ramsey, the kitchen was too hot. Now lets bake…take em back in the day, I was fucking up my creme brulee, any other Chef couldn't compare to me,shut your face before you deflate my souffle!

Excuse me? Was you sayin somethin?

UH UNH YOU CAN'T SMELL MY STUFFIN

Gossip, gossip, kiddies just stop it. Everybody know i'm a muhfuggin baker.
Ima need to see ya fuggin hands off the cake, sir
Ima need to see ya fuggin hands off the cake, sir
Bake shit, cakes and cookies, I make it
Everybody know i'm a muhfuggin baker.
Ima need to see ya fuggin hands off the cake, sir
Ima need to see ya fuggin hands off the cake, sir

 LMFAO these captions

Was you baking something? Nah uh it don't compare to my muffins.

YO, I'm crying laughin!

LAAAAAAA LAAAA LA-LA WAIT TIL I GET MY MUFFINS RIGHT!

I had to. Tears, real tears.

I will leave y'all with this.

someone help me please. these tears just keep falling.

*they all get follows*

I LOVE ALL OF YOU

THESE COMMENTS ARE SO QUALITY LMAO
A+ FOR EVERYONE

She don't believe in shooting stars,

but she believes in toffee bars,

pastries with cream compartments,

mixers from the store's department,

Sunbeam the best to stir shit,

I'm more of a fan of the immersion one 

Order the standup, handheld together

straight out the pages of William-Sonoma

And they baking so evenly

why can't cakes always be this easy?

Kitchen's warm but my fan is so breezy,

Timer goes off like 'where are you yeezy?'

Try to modify an old recipe,

add a little splash of vanilla extract, see?

It adds a nice zing,

Cool 45 minutes before you put on icing

image

I… I forgot about this post lol

I love tumblr

LMAOOOOOOOO

emgray: #Basically the whole plot of Teen Titans



emgray:

#Basically the whole plot of Teen Titans

Photo







[after bussin a nut]

thighabetic: morphinginthepuhsea: i called you… why… how did you get here… whats your name...

Tell a girl she has nice eyebrows and she'll suck your dick right then and there

Tell a girl she has nice eyebrows and she'll suck your dick right then and there

hello-deano: "It's not his powers, it's not his costume, it's...





hello-deano:

"It's not his powers, it's not his costume, it's not his heritage. It's that, unlike his myriad counterparts, he has more faith is us than we have in ourselves […] that faith elevates and redeems the human race.

Notice how the men and women of Superman's world, from Perry White to Jimmy Olsen to even the loutish Steve Lombard, have so clearly been fortified with Superman's courage and reverence for truth and life. And most important, watch how Superman achieves his ultimate victory - not with a swing of his invulnerable first but with a gift of understanding. In every fight, Superman punches when he must and grapples when he has to, but at the end of every battle, he wins his best and most decisive victories when he allows his foes to see their world - our world - through his eyes.

When Superman, without a second's hesitation, takes time from his world-building feats to embrace and comfort a suicidal young girl. When he tells her, "you're much stronger than you think you are", they become the most moving words we have ever read in Superman history. And they are perfect because they reveal, in one sentence, the fundamental secret of Superman and why we love him so:

Gods achieve their power by encouraging us to believe in them.

Superman achieves his power by believing in us."

                                                                                        Mark Waid, 2008

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment