Friday, June 7, 2013

GNB

Photo









westernrambling: Nerd girl punishments go wrong (or right,...



westernrambling:

Nerd girl punishments go wrong (or right, depending on your perspective) or; genesis of a crazy cat lady.

Book Challenge Day 15. Favorite male character.













Book Challenge 
Day 15. Favorite male character.

kayleyhyde: AHHH this. <3





kayleyhyde:

AHHH this. <3

alafoliepetit: GUYS SHE IS HERE SHE IS REALLY HERE WELCOME TO NERDFIGHTERIA ALICE GREEN

alafoliepetit:

GUYS SHE IS HERE

SHE IS REALLY HERE

image

image

WELCOME TO NERDFIGHTERIA ALICE GREEN

Photo



farmigah: Book ChallengeDay 07. Most underrated book. Because...













farmigah:

Book Challenge
Day 07. Most underrated book.

Because TFIOS & LFA are so popular and this one isn't as much as the others. 

Photo















Photo



allinablur: The Lizzie Bennet Diaries 30 (+1) day...





allinablur:

The Lizzie Bennet Diaries 30 (+1) day challenge

Day 20 | Favourite adapted/changed moment?

I really liked how they turned Mr. Collins's marriage proposal into a job offer.

Photo



Photo



Dude. No edge.



Dude. No edge.

award winning author





















award winning author

unwantedposter: Dftba! I love you nerdfighteria :)



unwantedposter:

Dftba! I love you nerdfighteria :)

mcnallyrobinson: "Read books - specifically my books,...



mcnallyrobinson:

"Read books - specifically my books, preferably in hardcover - but also other books!" sage advice from the ever-wise John Green.

If I were to make of list of people I'd want to give my commencement address, John Green would be way up there. The robes make him look like a Hogwarts Professor.

Hank doing the dougie… I think. x







Hank doing the dougie… I think. x

edwardspoonhands: Happy Birthday to My Favorite Person. I...



edwardspoonhands:

Happy Birthday to My Favorite Person.

I can't describe the cuteness in this GIF.

arockettopigfarts: "What's your favorite dance move?"



arockettopigfarts:

"What's your favorite dance move?"

alandistro: fishingboatproceeds: alandistro: I had the honor...





alandistro:

fishingboatproceeds:

alandistro:

I had the honor of designing The Fault In Our Stars Audiobook Box Set that John Green is reading. It was exciting, and now it's off to the printers so I can finally share the final design here with you guys.

Let me know what you think. I hope I did the book and the box set justice. I know mine's going on the display shelf when it gets here! =)

Oh man this looks so good.

So this thing I had a small part in designing, and a BIG part in assembling and packing and assembling and packing, and assembl… IS BACK!

John's publisher and audiobook publisher have both very graciously allowed us to print a new Second Edition. Everything about this second edition is the same as the first edition, except the color of the wristband is different. This way if you missed out on the first edition, you can now again have a chance to get all the great audio and video and postcards and other memorabilia, while those who bought the first edition will still have something exclusive to their box.

The second edition is again limited to 3,000 copies and will start shipping in about a month. Preorders are open now. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment